Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Eye Will Journal in the new year

Ok, so I have a ton of things coming up that I want to participate in and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. To top it off my new years resolution was to Journal more. So... I'm killing several birds with one stone with this ATC. I absolutely love layers and have so much fun layering everything so I used the layering technique to enter this ATC in many things. 

First - I'm using this ATC for Grungy Monday 32 the challenge this week was to take your inspiration from Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas and one of my favorite things lately is to use tissue tape/tissue paper on a background. So after I painted this background I added some of Tim Holtz tissue tape, cause I love it so. 

Second - I wanted to join my first ever Simon Says Stamp challenge, the challenge this week was to "Show A Red Letter Day", how fun is that?! I love this idea so I incorporated my red letters into my ATC with my New Years Resolution.

Third - These ATC were originally meant for  the All Things Tim Yahoo group, so their theme this month is green and blue and to use a new stamp on them and write your resolution on the back. Well, I had to write my resolution on the front and the Eye stamp was a new one from Studio 490 by Wendy Vecchi (love her) and I just love it!! I had to use it.

Hope you like it :)



 

9 comments:

  1. What a cool take on t!m's techniques. LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to crafty-multitask, Claudine! Good luck with the challenge, though with your talent and this fabulous ATC, I doubt you'll need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool, and a great design to incorporate all these themes! It looks fantastic...I especially love how the background looks like plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever play on words...and great art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool take on the theme. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun background. Love how you playfully used the eye for "I"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, love the background! Good luck with your journaling! x

    ReplyDelete