Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Recycled Christmas Card & Black and White Swaps

I actually got to go down to my art room today for the first time in awhile. Hubby was back to work and daughter was back to school so I had some free time. I completed two swaps, one was Recycled Christmas Cards... we were to use our Christmas cards to make 3 ATCs for the swap. The other was a black and white swap, I just love black and white so I really wanted to join this one.
Here's how they turned out.

These were so fun to do, I ended up making 5 and sent three in for the swap. I used 100% Christmas cards for all my ATCs. The backgrounds were made with torn up card fronts and then I used some of the sentiments for the words.


This card was done with the Tim Holtz mini old jalopy die, I used corrugated cardboard for the die, the picture doesn't do the jalopy justice, it turned out really cute.

4 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the recycled cards... what a cool way to reuse and make new art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Claudine--- you have been really creative. I can't believe that ATCs are 100% recycled, bravo! The black and white one is to die for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cool!!! I love the recycling project themes...and these are awesome! Somehow I got behind on reading what you are up to, so I'm surfing your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...one more thing...the black and white one rocks and rolls!!! It's fantastic...I would love it!

    ReplyDelete