Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Some things I have been working on

Just stopping in for a bit to post about some things that I have been working on. One is a Valentine Card that I just got a wild hair and decided to do. I really wanted to use my Memory Box Serafina Heart Die. It's so pretty. The second project is a page from my Art Journal that I just finished. I've been wanting to mess with this embossing paste so I used a template to create some flowers on my page with some clear paste and then just inked and journaled around them. They make sort of a diminished re-sist for the inks. It's kinda neat.




2 comments:

  1. Look at this mixed media goodness!!! Amazing and colorful and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am totally LOVING those triangle pieces! I was just commenting on someone else's blog this morning that I need to remember to use my white pen more and you're reminding me --- those dots add so much. Love this page!

    ReplyDelete