Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Valentine ATCs - Shaving Cream Style.

So I have been wanting to try this shaving cream marbling technique for awhile now and I finally sat down in my craft room and did it. I'm SO glad that I did because the background I made came out beautiful!! I just love this technique, it's a new favorite of mine. I made some Valentine ATCs out of them and used the new Tim Holtz mini movers and shapers Love Struck die for the hearts and another Tim Holtz Die for the arrow.. Really cute! Once I cut the hearts I used the cut out as a template to Distress Stain another heart (the darker red one). Then I glued the cut out heart to a piece of cardboard so it would "pop" a little bit. The stamp came from Michael's Store, one of my favorites. I think it needs some bling or something, what do you think??

 

5 comments:

  1. So cool Claudine, they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ATCs, Claudine. It's always rewarding to try new techniques. Blessings, denise :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudine!!
    WOWZERS!! I really enjoy the uber great job/style that you operate in!!! Thank you so very much for sharing and allowing me to glean from you!! be blessed
    Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.bbbm.weebly.com
    bartlettpair4atmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked this new technique...I need to learn how! This is absolutely stunning! My new favorite of yours! No bling needed...it's perfect! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW- these are gorgeous!!! I love the colors- esp that deep pink. I like it just the way it is!

    ReplyDelete