Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Grungy Monday & Christmas Cards

Well, I have been steadily working on Christmas cards and other projects that are due really really soon. Whew... there is so much to do in December and it's only the 1st today. Not to mention it's the first day of Tim's 12 day's of Tags. Go check it out if you haven't already, here is the linky .... Tim's Blog 

Anyway, I wanted to show you all my Christmas card and entry for the Grungy Monday # 29  this week. The theme is Christmas crafty tradition and since I always make my Christmas cards every year, that is my entry.
Hope you enjoy!!!


Items used were Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Tim Holtz Reindeer Die, TH movers and shapers ornament and Peace dies, TH Lamppost Die (for the holly), TH mini stapler, Stampin Up "A Merry Christmas Word" 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful and I can't believe you find the time to make ALL your cards! That's amazing! Wish I could...I have 250 on my list. I guess that's why I haven't sent out in 5 years. Fab card...they will be impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete