Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Steampunk Charms

Part of the reason I have been so busy lately is because I'm in a few swaps in addition to doing the 12 tags of Tim's. So I have been camping in my craft room this entire week. lol... which isn't a bad thing, really. I am hosting a steampunk charm swap on one of my yahoo groups and these are the ones that I made. This was super fun.
Well for some odd reason when I upload this pic to blogger it turns sideways. Sorry about that but hopefully you can get a good idea of what I made.
 

13 comments:

  1. WOW...looking forward to getting these on my steampunk bracelet....wonderful creations, wonderful host! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty!!! love the different jewelry making pieces you chose to put together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! The wing on the bird charm is brilliant! BTW, having the same problem with blogger turning the picture sideways :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, I luv these, you are extremely talented and enjoy seeing all your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them. you did great work on them.

    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even sideways they are so nice! What lovely charms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all things Steampunk & and these are super cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete