Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tim's Tags Day 7

Wow, I'm so excited that we are already on day 7 of Tim's tags. It has been quite challenging but so much fun to keep these going. Today's tag was inspired by a new clock that Tim got. I had most everything that he used except a few stamps and the gold alcohol mixative. I substituted a Stampin Up Christmas word stamp and a Tattered Angels Branch stamp for the background. I also cut my own branches from grunge board because I don't have a branch die. I used the Fall Autumn Gatherings die strip to make my leaves with the glassine paper.  Here we go....


4 comments:

  1. Your tag is lovely and the flowers came out real artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue is gorgeous on your bouquet...that's what I am calling it! Nice job...and you finished so early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is beautiful. I enjoyed looking at it. thanks for sharing.

    susan s.

    ReplyDelete