Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Tim's 12 Tags Day 4

Well I didn't get a tag done yesterday so now I'm a little bit behind. I did get my tag done today for day 4 and hopefully can pull a late night tonight and finish the 5th day's tag as well. So here is my tag for #4.
I didn't have the snowman die so I used the ornament, I painted it blue instead of white and distressed it with "faded jean" stain and walnut stain distress ink. 
I also did not have the snowflake border, so I used the scroll work edge instead.
I hope you like it.  
 

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful blue! I love the ribbon and pearl accents as well. Don't worry about being behind...at least you are doing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag-love the improvisation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a challenge sometimes to do TH tags if we don't have supples but it is always fun to see how we all do. good job!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete