Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Tim's 12 Tags Day 1

I finally finished my very first tag late last night. I went out and looked at about 4 stores for the dies that I needed in order to do the tag and had no luck what-so-ever. I don't have any of the supplies that Tim used in the tag that he created and I'm so determined to create these tags so I improvised. I made my own pine cones and used the swirls that I had and the dies that I had, I also made my own bauble to hang from the top. I did have the holly and the snowflake embossing folder yay!! haha! Anyway, this is how my tag came out. I'm happy with it, I hope you like it. If you don't know what Tim tags are, go to his website here http://timholtz.typepad.com/ and check them out.


 

11 comments:

  1. Sorry you had no luck finding the crafty supplies you wanted, but YAY for shopping your stash and creating a GORGEOUS tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudine- very pretty! Can definitely see T!m's idea in yours. Live how you adapted it to the supplies you had.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. your TH tags "your way" are exquisite!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tag!!! The deer looks great in red!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For someone without the materials you did it magically!!! Your pinecones look better than the dies!!! I am loving the red deer...talk about a pop. You are awesome! Can't wait to see #2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What you said you did not have the right supplies???? Well let me tell you, You know how to make it work. Great tag.Connie B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job: Very pretty. I think you improvised brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty tag! I love the leaves you used for the greenery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Claudine, this is awesome. Great improvising. It turned out really good. Did you link it to Tim's blog? Love your homemade pinecones (who knew?!). And the bauble is just beautiful. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a fantastic job! I don't have everything either but I'm going to give it the LaNell twist.
    Love Tim. Your red deer is wonderful. I love RED.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job creating this with what you had. Turned out great! Thanks so much for playing along with Inspiration Emporium!

    ReplyDelete