Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tim Holtz Tag's Day 10

I have a ton to do today so I finished this tag this morning. Again, I didn't have some of the items Tim used so I used what I  had in my stash. I used the Tim Holtz Fragments for my images and wrapped thin wire around them to make them hang together. I also used a Stampin Up set called Bells & Bows for the holly in the upper corner of my tag. I stamped the image and then used my embossing pen to draw in some of the image and emboss to highlight it. For the banner I used Bo Bunny paper called Et Cetera and covered it with Tim Holtz tissue tape and painted it with snowcap paint dabber.  I had to use Old stampin Up stickers for the words. I didn't have the Tim Holtz letters. I also used lots of Tim's distress inks and the seasonal paper pad for the images. Also used the Christmas sheet music of Tim's.


 

7 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Claudine!! I love how you wrapped the fragments with that gold wire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is beautiful, Claudine. I love how you did the wire with the Fragments. So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wire on the fragments! A great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! Love the wire around your fragments. I have to get started on today's tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool...love the way you joined them together with the wire! Good improvisation!

    ReplyDelete