Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Creepy Freaky & Weird

I have the privilege to be a part of a wonderful Yahoo group dedicated to the wonderful Wendy Vecchi. They have weekly challenges and I don't have much of Wendy's wonderful items yet so I haven't really taken part in those challenges but for this week I decided to just go for it and use what I have. The theme this week is: Creepy, Freaky and Weird and I am loving this theme. I am also entering this page into this weeks challenge on Frilly and Funkie the theme this week is "Anything but a Tag With a Twist" .. What a fun theme!! Your supposed to make a project that has something hidden in it.
Here is my page for these Challenges:



this is my journal page but wait....
Look at the next picture, who is popping out of the top there??


who is that back there? It's her little mummy buddy. There is a built in pocket in the back where he sits and waits to pop out and scare you.


 I really like the feel of this page. It's not your typical girl on the front there, she lost her head!! I think it fits the theme for the Wendy Vecchi group. 
I am also entering this page into the following challenges:
1. Order of the Opus Gluei
2.Simon Says Stamp Challenge
3. Stampin' for the Weekend

All with Halloween, Spooky or scary themes.
Here is a list of a few of the products I used for this page... 
Pieces from Wendy Vecchi's Stamp Sets:
She Created Art - Circles on background
Botanical Art - The Spider & words in background
An Eye For Art - Square Eye
Art Gone Postal - Wire Background

Tim Holtz Items:
Adirondack Color Wash - Cranberry, Lettuce, Terra Cotta & Butterscotch
Stamps - Spooky Stuff - Happy Halloween
Trick or Treat - Spider Web
Black Tinsel Twine

Claudine Hellmuth - Classic Teal Paint



10 comments:

  1. Claudine...wow this is sooooo great! I love that 'mummy buddy' just looking above the page. It all came out beautifully. Have a nice weekend.
    Henny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudine, this is fantastic! I was wondering where you hidden thing was and then I burst out laughing when she popped up from behind the page... seriously, that is wonderful!!! Love how many of Wendy's sets you mixed in and that gorgeous Stampotique girl rocks as the Headless Chick. Such a fab page! Thanks for sharing it with us at Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such great work. Love the little mummy buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Claudine. It's just fantastic in so many ways. I love the mummy buddy....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beyond awesome Claudine..if you go to my blog the lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com you will see a blog hop visit black dragons and helens and kristys blogs there are so many different challenges you could enter this in..you deserve to win them all.
    hugs,
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool! Great job Claudine!
    Great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spookalicious!!!! Love Wendy's eye, and your little mummy is precious!!! What a super fun make Claudine! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Frilly & Funkie this fortnight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool! And I love the fun interactive element popping out of the top! ;) Thank you for playing along in 'Joy's Eerie Inspiration' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE everything about this. That pop out mummy is just icing on this cake. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute blog you have here - I love the feel of it! Now, about your project, what a cool non-tag (that's an interesting challenge parameter)! It's a touch macabre but fun too! I love that. The hidden mummy is a great touch. Poor girl has lost her head but she seems all right with it.

    Thank you for sharing a fun, scary and perfectly wonderful Halloween project with us at Opus Gluei, hope you come back for more fun with us!

    ReplyDelete