Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ink Palette - Perfect Pearls CC2C #25

I am So honored to be able to play in the CC2 Challenge this week. I really love this Tim technique and for this challenge Linda over at Studio L3 is showcasing the technique on page 53 of Tim's book "A Compendium of Curiosities 2". 
This technique uses Perfect Pearls powder and the new Ranger Ink Pallet.  For this challenge I made a Birthday Card for a family member of mine and I used Tim's stamp set Falling Leaves shown here Falling Leaves. I created a mask and stamped the leaves on top of one another.
This week's sponsor for this week's challenge is the ever generous Simon Says Stamp they are giving away a 25.00 gift certificate to one lucky winner. Thank you SSS!!!






7 comments:

  1. Hello claudine,
    I must check out the technique in tim's book, cause i absolutely don't know how you did it, but i do know that i like the colors of your leaves!

    Greetings from belgium
    inge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudine,
    Wow, I love the leaves...they are so beautiful.
    Well done!
    'groetjes' from Henny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Those leaves are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those leaves are positively gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those leaves are the most gorgeous I've seen!!! I am sure the sheen is crazy fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is incredible!! The leaves are just perfect for this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the leaves are beautiful! Such a great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete