Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

BE YOU!!!


I have had much fun today with some of my artsy friends. We sat together and made some fantastic journal pages. 
I actually have been using some of my Dyan Reaveley's items in my journal lately and I'm really loving the way the pages are so bright and vivid.. Of course, I'm sure once this journal is finished it will have so many pages full of ever changing estetics because that's how I work, I change often, my brain is everywhere. Dyan's stamps are great and I never feel guilty about stamping one of her images and cutting it up and piecing it together with other stamps. It makes for a really funky page.
Anyway, I wanted to share this page with you and I'm entering it into the very first 2013 challenge for Frilly and Funkie - The Challenge is to follow your muse and I did just that with this page. I just placed two orders with The Funky Junky Boutique and one order already arrived, they are fast!! I got some of my first ever archival inks in colors and not just black haha!! So I broke those out and used them on this page. Now I'm going to have to get many more, love them!!







Thanks for stopping by the blog, I must run and do something around the house, I've been playing with my crafty friends all day and now I must run the vacuum. 
Oh... don't forget it's Saturday Share over at Artists In Blogland, other bloggers share their work there if you would like to check it out.



12 comments:

  1. Hanging with artsy buds is spiritually uplifting it shows in your pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally blown away by these journal pages Claudine. Such vivid colours and such a well balanced layout - plenty of interest without being overcrowded. So glad you had such a great time making these. Hope you enjoy your recent purchases including the archival inks and I'm looking forward to seeing what you get up to with them. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie this time. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally blown away by these journal pages Claudine. Such vivid colours and such a well balanced layout - plenty of interest without being overcrowded. So glad you had such a great time making these. Hope you enjoy your recent purchases including the archival inks and I'm looking forward to seeing what you get up to with them. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie this time. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fantastic!!! I too love the vibrant Dylusions colors along with Dyan's wonderfully fun and quirky stamps! Matter of fact, I have ink stained fingers from doing a background page wiith her sprays about an hour ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous!I love the vibrant colors and funny composition!
    xxx Susi
    from
    ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a pretty wonderful YOU. xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pages turned out AWESOME Claudine! I absolutely love them. Especially love that girl. The stark red is just the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright colors on your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Claudine, Wow, your journal pages are a feast for my eyes! I love that eye-popping color but I especially love the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frilly and Funkie! Oh, and congrats on winning the Studio L3 Tim Holtz birthday challenge!! Enjoy that apron!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love!!! Amazing color, and love her design!

    ReplyDelete