Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Friends and Happiness




You know, Friendship really makes me happy. I was talking to a friend today and was just enjoying our conversation so much. Talking about crafting makes me happy too. (haha) I must say that I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life.
This page was inspired by that thought, I don't think that I am quite done with it yet, it's going to be one of those "work in progress" pages. I haven't glued the little girls down yet, I'm still wondering if I want them on the right or left side of the spread. I cut the girls arm on the left and re-atatched it so they would be holding hands. At any rate, this is mostly how this page is going to be. I love it!! It makes me Happy, happy, happy (in the words of Phil, Duck Dynasty!) love that show!!!
I'm entering this page into the Stampotique Designers Challenge for SDC85 - this week. The theme is "Happy" they want us to share whatever makes you happy. 





6 comments:

  1. Friends enrich our lives so much! Wonderful pages...beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever to cut off and rearrange the arm Claudine---bonus points! HA!! Do love it. And I appreciate our friendship :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great friendship page!! Love your bright cheerful colors and how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulously bright and colourful page, just perfect for the happy theme, Thanks for making this for Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete