Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Dyan Reaveley Style


Ok, I've got that Gnagnum Style song stuck in my head... lol...
Anyhoo... I just finished this wonderful Dyan Reaveley inspired journal page and I had to come on over to the blog and share it with you. It's a two page spread and I used a video from Ranger's site. Here is the link if you want to check it out... 
Ranger - Dyan Reaveley - It's a 2 part video and Dyan actually does a Christmas page but I wanted to do something a tad different so I altered the page to fit my style. 
Over at Hels Sheridan's Blog Ink On My Fingers - she is challenging us this week to add something that flys to your creation. I just love her challenges because they really get me going, not to mention she is awesome!! haha!



4 comments:

  1. I heard a parody of that song on youtube called pennsylvania style too funny love your vibrant background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudine, I saw these awesome journal pages and almost forgot why I stopped by!!! Congrations on your Win over at Linda's. What a great way to start off the New Year! Enjoy and I just became your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that stupid song plays in my mind all the time because of my kids...lol! It's so catchy, and so is your Dyan styled pages...Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claudine, the cheque is in the post rofl Thanks for your kind words hun. LOVE your page but love her hat more... how cool is that! thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete