Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Compendium Of Curiositues 3 Challenge #15

I have been so behind on my CC3C challenges, I think I've missed 3 so far. My life has just been so busy lately and with my surgery I've gotten behind. 
I so love the challenges and since I have more time at home now that I can't drive I have time to create! YAY!
I needed to create a birthday card for a friend's son who is having his 19th birthday soon so I decided to use this challenge to make him a card.
You can find this challenge here: Linda Ledbetter and Studio L3

You can get a copy of Tim's Book here: Tim Holtz and he will even sign it for you

Linda's sponsor is Inspiration Emporium who will give one random person 50.00 for their store!!

AND one entry chosen by the Design team will win a prize pack from Tim and Mario themselves!! - make sure to follow Mario On Instagram , he's a hoot!!

This challenge is on page 38 of Tim's book and it's all about Cabinet Card Pockets
These little pockets are so versatile and fun, I have a pack and just love them

Here is my creation for this challenge and for my friends son for his b-day


I stamped my butterflies onto the tag first and then again onto vellum, cut them out, in order to make them stand up


I also used Tim's Shadow Press Moments embossing folder to create the word

This was so fun to create, these cabinet cards are great!! 
I hope you have enjoyed my creation today
CHEERS!!!

13 comments:

  1. Love it, the colors, the butterflies, the embellishments. Its fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure did enjoy your creation today. Fabulous use of the cabinet card. Love the vellum butterflies. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love the way you altered the card! Great vintage tag Claudine! Thanks so much for playing along with us on the Cabinet Card Pocket challenge at CC3Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claudine, this is fabulous! Love your colors and the way you've used the card. Thanks for sharing this with us at CC3C!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the special birthday card you created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claudia...your cabinet card creation is spectacular! Those butterfly wings look amazing as they lift from the card base. Great job! Thanks for sharing your art with all of us at CC3C. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, Claudine! The butterflies are beyond beautiful and you've used your embellishments very effectively. So nice, thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cabinet card Claudine! I love the vintage feel. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool birthday card , love the embellishments and the butterflies the hint of color pops !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have totally lost the plot as well. So many things to do. I have decided the thing to do this evening is try and catch up on my APC's so off to find the posts I need. Love this card. The butterflies are beautiful. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning - love the muted colours the gorgeous butterflies - everything

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow...your butterflies...gorgeous! I am loving them! Great use of the Cabinet card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CC3C!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fab Claudine, I love how you've turned this into a birthday card xx

    ReplyDelete