Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Faux Flowers Shadow Box

Good morning Bloggers, do you recall me talking about my Faux Flower shadow box that was posted over at Unruly PaperArts for their current challenge called, "Use Five or More Faux Flowers"? Well, there is now a full tutorial on how I made this shadow box and the flowers. I used fabric and Clearly For Art for the flowers, you should go over and check it out, it was fun to use fabric along with the Wendy Vecchi, Clearly for Art. I have never used fabric with it before and I wasn't even sure it would work but it did!! 

Here is a link to the post:

Faux Flowers Shadow Box






3 comments:

  1. wow Claudine beautiful colors. I love this.Thanks for sharing this.
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this the colors are amazing and so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN...so vibrant and bright...would make anyone happy!

    ReplyDelete