Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Awarded :)

I feel so special because my friend Terri R. has nominated me for two wonderful awards. Thank you so much Terri, this means so much to me!
Terri is a wonderful artist and can draw the sweetest things. She always draws the most amazing things and makes everything seem freeing.
The first award is:



This one stands for - For the people who live in the moment, the noble who write and capture the best in life, the bold who reminded us what really mattered - savoring the experience of quality time. 

The Second award is:


For those who discover and share new blogs.

Thanks so much again Terri, your amazing and so talented and you inspire me!!  I will use this opportunity to "pass it on"

I am nominating the following blogs for these wonderful awards:


Simply Elegant Paper Crafts - Mrs June H., love all of her wonderful creations.

Stamping With Mary R. - A newer blog but Mary is a very talented gal.

The Artful Maven Haven - Anita is awesome in everything she does! My muse!

Mary Walker Designs - Mary is such a talented artist, I follow all of her drawings.

I have so many blogs that I follow at all times but these stand out to me today. So many talented people!!







2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on two awards and thank you for listing my blog with your liebster.

    ReplyDelete