Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Winner - Distress Paints

So sorry I didn't do this drawing yesterday, I was super busy with my daughter and then I was stuck to the TV watching the news. 
My heart goes out to those in Boston, I'm am so saddened by this attack on humanity.

On a happier note, I have a winner of those distress paints. Without any delay, the winner is:

Entry #30


Great card as always Claudine. I like how you did the inside.
Terri - Enjoy your new paints, they will go in the mail today.

I tried to insert the random.org generator gadget but I couldn't for the life of me, figure it out. I sat in front of my computer all morning trying it out. UGH!
Tried Youtube too, no videos on how to use it on blogger. At any rate, I will work on that some more. 

Thanks to all my followers, I read each and every post and try to reply and thank everyone for their comments. 

2 comments: