Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Fun With ATCs

Today I was working on a journal page and also wanted to make an ATC for the challenge over at Fun With ATCs, their challenge this week is Schrift/Writing one of my favorite things ever! I have so many background stamps with writing on them. 
For this challenge i decided to use a piece of cardstock with script writing on it. I love the way this paper looks shabby and old. I edged it with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.


I then took this awesome stamp that I picked up at The Queen's Ink Store in Maryland and used some black embossing powder to it.
This stamp really does speak for itself and adding embossing powder to it, well, if your looking to make a quick ATC, it's a great way to do a lot with just a little.


I only embossed her face for the ATC and then stamped the word "Beauty" with black ink.
See what I mean, this stamp is gorgeous on it's own. 

I added a few doodle dots around the word and edged it a bit more with the Distress Ink and Boom! Done!
Quick and easy but a wonderful outcome. 



1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the late response, Easter Hols got in the way. Thanks for joining us at Fun With ATC's.
    Some times quick and easy is more effective than hours spent, what a great stamp, you have really got the most out of it with this ATC. beautiful

    ReplyDelete