Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Unruly PaperArts Column Goes Live

Good Morning to everyone. I hope you are having a fantastic day today. I had to move all of my crafting supplies to make way for carpet installation so I won't be able to craft until we get everything moved back in. It's a bummer indeed but it will allow me to clean my house! HA!
At any rate, I am super excited that my very first column over at Unruly PaperArts has been published today. This is a milestone for me because it's the first time I have ever been a part of something this big and I'm excited!! 

Here are a few sneak peeks-




I hope you will come by and check out the entire post. Just click on the link below and it should take you directly to the post.


Unruly is also having their Monthly Reader Art Quests the themes are Hardware and Gears. I hope you will consider joining in. All you have to do is making something in the theme and post it to the site.
Here are the direct links to both Reader Art Quests:

Thanks for coming by, have a super day!!


5 comments:

  1. So loving what I am seeing and will have to go off and check it all out! Congratulations and this is just the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages. I left a comment on the unruly arts .

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful..your pages are beautiful..and congrats..looking forward to the next one.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your colors here and am going to hop over and read the whole post. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete